The complexities of immigration law in Illinois can be quite unforgiving. It’s not hard to make errors that can’t be easily fixed. Furthermore, some errors are even irreversible. For instance, if a judge decides you’re making untrue representations, the result may be a ban on future immigration benefits.
Since there are some immigration programs that aren’t widely known, people risk missing opportunities to improve their status. You may even be eligible for benefits that you’re not familiar with. A lawyer knows about these programs and can recommend which may be right for you.
Get FREE Consultation today by calling us at 847-231-3999!
Experienced Immigration Lawyer
Because your case is far too important, it’s essential to consult with a lawyer who practices immigration law. After all, they are the laws that impact families and employment.
The success or failure of a case affects the remainder of your life and those close to you. Consequently, it’s essential to put your case in the hands of legal professionals with expertise that can help you.
When to Consult an Immigration Lawyer
- -You’re having difficulty obtaining a green card, getting citizenship or other benefits.
- -You’re not clear about eligibility requirements to obtain a green card or other benefits.
- -For help requesting any form of relief like asylum or a waiver that involves communicating with immigration officials.
- -For emergency assistance with an immigration issue.
- -If authorities notify you that deportation proceedings are starting against you. Or, if you’ve been deported from the USA and want to apply for a return.
- -If authorities deny your application.
- -When a court convicts you of a criminal offense and you want to enter the country. Likewise, if you want to protect yourself against removal from the country.
- -You plan to move to the USA in order to work for an employer and need assistance with the processes.
- -If the application procedure and forms and documents you’ll need are too confusing or take too much time for you to complete on your own.
These are just a few of the most common reasons why you may decide to get help from an immigration lawyer.
ASM LAW PC serves clients who need assistance in the Chicagoland region. Contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. Our objective is to provide affordable legal representation that serves the very best interests of our clients.